RestCon Environmental's State Certified staff is experienced in complying with government regulations and managing the civil liabilities of public and private sector clients.
Our lead based paint and material related services include:
- Building surveys and testing to determine the presence of lead in paint and other materials and the extent of the action needed.
- Consultation and documentation of client compliance with existing statutes and industry standards.
- Development of contract quality "lead safe work practices" and abatement specifications to insure project quality and uniformity in bids from contractors.
- Supervision and monitoring of lead abatement contractor operations.
- Collection and documentation of in-progress and clearance environmental air quality and surface samples.
- Client representations and expert witness testimony.
Visit RestCon Environmental for more information, or call us at 1-888-617-3266.